It’s my favourite time of year and what better way to get cosy than hot seasonal drinks.
If you love coffee and you love indulging seasonal habits then welcome to the club.
I’m a sucker for pumpkin spice latte season and I couldn’t care less if it makes me a “white girl”. In fact, I embrace it.
Why deny yourself something you love, right?
- 1 cup milk, coconut milk, or almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon canned or fresh pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (This is replaceable with mixed spice in the UK)
- 1/4 cup strong coffee or expresso
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- whipped cream or whipped coconut cream
1. Blend together your milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, coffee and honey together.
2. After blended heat the mixture by simmering in pan on stove top or even in microwave until hot. ( If on stove top make sure to stir often.
3. Top your expresso with the whipped topping of your choice and add a dash of cinnamon. Then enjoy.