Hey little sunflowers!!
When did I get this old??? I want a nap and to watch tellytubbies… I didn’t sign up for this.
Regardless, here we are and here’s what I learned.
- Take any and all opportunity that flies your way
- Make yourself your biggest priority
- Don’t give everyone you know 100% of your energy (even if it makes you feel guilty)
- Never stop learning, even if you aren’t studying
- Offer help as much as possible
- Take mental health days
- Love love love then love some more
- Hold on to your REAL friends, the ones who clap when you win
- Be grateful for everything
- Keep trying
- Go out more
- Do things that scare you
- Eliminate confrontation
- Always put in the effort
- Hold on to your hobbies
- Stop apologizing
- It’s okay not to always be on top of your sh*t
- Complaining gets you nowhere
- People who always make excuses aren’t worth your time
- A supportive family is more important than just being called “family”
- Growing up isn’t so scary